主题内检索
泡菜
泡网分: 0
主题: 2
帖子: 18
注册: 2001年1月
先转摘一段,请大家讨论:

A Word About Reviews
A review is an opinion. Ask 1000 people to do a review and you'll get 1000 different opinions. This review is my opinion. I base my opinion on my experience. I don't base my opinions on the results of others. I am unbiased. I owe no company my loyalty. Nobody is paying me to form my opinion. Before you believe anything you read in print, including this review, you must first ask yourself, why did this person write this review? I'll say it very boldly: reviews you read in magazines are bullshit. These people don't pay for the equipment with their own money. They don't make their living taking pictures; they make their living writing magazine articles. They aren't about to risk pissing off a manufacturer by writing an unfavorable review. They never even use the equipment long enough to know anything about it anyway. Frankly, I don't know why the hell anyone would believe a word these morons say; there isn't a shred of truth in anything they write. If you want an honest review, ask someone who bought the equipment with their own hard-earned cash. Ask someone who uses this equipment every day. Ask someone who has nothing to gain or lose by telling you the truth. I've been using Nikon equipment for more than 20 years. In this time, I've owned just about every body, and many of their lenses. Unlike a salesman, I have no interest in lying to you. The reviews I give below are my honest opinions based on many years of using the equipment. When I say something is great, it really is. Nikon equipment worth owning is colored green below. When something sucks, you can damned well bet I'll let you know. Stuff that Nikon should be ashamed of is colored red below. You can find equipment reviews by many other photographers if you search the Internet. I strongly suggest you read as many as you can. Put your trust in photographers who use the gear, not in morons who make their living trying to scam you.
Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 EDAF (non-D) Lens This old buzzard is one awesome lens. I used to own the non-D version, which I used for many years. It was great, but the lack of a tripod collar tore the hell out of the bayonet on my F4. After 10 years, the idiots at Nikon finally realized it needed a tripod collar, so they added one. Supposedly, they didn't change the optics, but you'd never prove that by me. The new D version sucks. The old one was the sharpest zoom lens I've ever used. It outperformed most Nikon primes in its range except the 85/1.4 & 180/2.8. Better than 60 percent of my shots were taken with this lens. Like an idiot, I thought the new version would be just as good, but I should have known nothing Nikon makes today is worth owning.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 EDAF-D (w/ collar) Lens This lens has problems. As a 10 year owner of the old AF version, I thought there would be no difference. Boy was I ever wrong. The newer one is mechanically nice, and the tripod collar works quite well. The big problem is sharpness. This lens really sucks when wide open at the 200mm end. Everything is soft and fuzzy. I have no idea why this is, but I do know my old version was tack sharp wide open at all focal lengths. Leave it to Nikon to screw up a good thing. I'm not the only one who has noticed this either.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 AF-S (w/ collar) Lens This lens is even worse than the 35-70/2.8 I bitch about above. Although I was never stupid enough to buy one, one of my most trusted friends (a pro) did. He got so pissed off over the poor performance of this lens that he bailed on Nikon and switched to Canon. The main problem with this lens is vignetting. He showed me his results and let me play with this lens. Here's an experiment for you: take this lens, open it up to f2.8, point it straight up into the blue sky and take a shot. When the slide comes back, you'll see terrible fall-off in the corners (they're at least a full stop darker than the rest), and a huge white donut in the center (probably 2 stops lighter than the rest). What the hell is Nikon doing? They had a great thing with the oldest 80-200/2.8 AF lens. Can they do nothing right these days?
相关标签: ZOOM Canon Nikon Make
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
浏览:3394 回帖:14
第 1 页 / 共 1 页
游客没有回帖权限
资深泡菜
泡网分: 45.672
主题: 37
帖子: 4106
注册: 2000年11月
to 1352dc:
其实并不是真的要拿变焦和定焦比,只是在XB的※※会里看到有些同志把XB吹捧成十大顶级镜头,实在是看不过了,N家目前没有人如此神话小钢炮,这就对了!
viewfinder说过,再好也还是变焦的而已吗!您老的名字取得就是好,是定焦镜头不是变焦小钢炮,不迷信!
------------------
深入地开展批评和自我批评!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 96.197
主题: 52
帖子: 15769
内容贡献勋章 优质内容勋章
同一个人的关于其它N镜头的REVIEW
http://www_chinatlr_com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002191.html
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 96.197
主题: 52
帖子: 15769
内容贡献勋章 优质内容勋章
把原来的版本贴上吧,顺便鼓吹180F2.8
A Word About Reviews
A review is an opinion. Ask 1000 people to do a review and you'll get 1000 different opinions. This review is my opinion. I base my opinion on my experience. I don't base my opinions on the results of others. I am unbiased. I owe no company my loyalty. Nobody is paying me to form my opinion. Before you believe anything you read in print, including this review, you must first ask yourself, why did this person write this review? I'll say it very boldly: reviews you read in magazines are bullshit. These people don't pay for the equipment with their own money. They don't make their living taking pictures; they make their living writing magazine articles. They aren't about to risk pissing off a manufacturer by writing an unfavorable review. They never even use the equipment long enough to know anything about it anyway. Frankly, I don't know why the hell anyone would believe a word these morons say; there isn't a shred of truth in anything they write. If you want an honest review, ask someone who bought the equipment with their own hard-earned cash. Ask someone who uses this equipment every day. Ask someone who has nothing to gain or lose by telling you the truth. I've been using Nikon equipment for more than 20 years. In this time, I've owned just about every body, and many of their lenses. Unlike a salesman, I have no interest in lying to you. The reviews I give below are my honest opinions based on many years of using the equipment. When I say something is great, it really is. Nikon equipment worth owning is colored green below. When something sucks, you can damned well bet I'll let you know. Stuff that Nikon should be ashamed of is colored red below. You can find equipment reviews by many other photographers if you search the Internet. I strongly suggest you read as many as you can. Put your trust in photographers who use the gear, not in morons who make their living trying to scam you.
Nikon 180mm f2.8 EDAF Lens This is a totally awesome lens, one of the best Nikon has ever made. Razor sharp, fairly small and lightweight. Even when shot wide open, it outperforms anything else out there. You should run out and buy one of these now. They really are
that good.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 EDAF (non-D) Lens This old buzzard is one awesome lens. I used to own the non-D version, which I used for many years. It was great, but the lack of a tripod collar tore the hell out of the bayonet on my F4. After 10 years, the idiots at Nikon finally realized it needed a tripod collar, so they added one. Supposedly, they didn't change the optics, but you'd never prove that by me. The new D version sucks. The old one was the sharpest zoom lens I've ever used. It outperformed most Nikon primes in its range except the 85/1.4 & 180/2.8. Better than 60 percent of my shots were taken with this lens. Like an idiot, I thought the new version would be just as good, but I should have known nothing Nikon makes today is worth owning.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 EDAF-D (w/ collar) Lens This lens has problems. As a 10 year owner of the old AF version, I thought there would be no difference. Boy was I ever wrong. The newer one is mechanically nice, and the tripod collar works quite well. The big problem is sharpness. This lens really sucks when wide open at the 200mm end. Everything is soft and fuzzy. I have no idea why this is, but I do know my old version was tack sharp wide open at all focal lengths. Leave it to Nikon to screw up a good thing. I'm not the only one who has noticed this either.

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 AF-S (w/ collar) Lens This lens is even worse than the 35-70/2.8 I bitch about above. Although I was never stupid enough to buy one, one of my most trusted friends (a pro) did. He got so pissed off over the poor performance of this lens that he bailed on Nikon and switched to Canon. The main problem with this lens is vignetting. He showed me his results and let me play with this lens. Here's an experiment for you: take this lens, open it up to f2.8, point it straight up into the blue sky and take a shot. When the slide comes back, you'll see terrible fall-off in the corners (they're at least a full stop darker than the rest), and a huge white donut in the center (probably 2 stops lighter than the rest). What the hell is Nikon doing? They had a great thing with the oldest 80-200/2.8 AF lens. Can they do nothing right these days?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: -0.001
主题: 62
帖子: 799
注册: 2000年9月
优质内容勋章
80-200/f2.8 D ED ( New w/collar)
最常见的就是将小钢炮安在机身上,俺是说俺的小钢炮,不管是N70.F100,F5,接口处总是有一点活动,但不影响成像,心里就是别扭点,不过过一段时间就忘了。在相机店试了3个,都那德性。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
老坛泡菜
泡网分: 39.477
主题: 55
帖子: 1775
注册: 2000年5月
优质内容勋章
真没劲!

你们怎么在坛子里老在拿XB和EDN比?
多年前我遇到C的80-200/2。8L,觉得这枚镜头的成像素质不俗!把它加在EOS620上和
F801S+80-200ED要强一些。后来听闻C再出了XB,又号称什么镜皇!?由于我拿到这枚
镜头较晚,之前还对它抱有无穷的完美想象,拿上手一看——长焦段依旧有明显的枕
变,长焦端的暗部层次表现依旧没有改善。

大家醒醒吧!XB在我的眼中也只不过是加了USM、能加2X,再涂上了白漆的80-200L,我
并不否认它是一枚好镜,但给XB过高的评价实在是一种拉牛上树的行为!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
主题: 7
帖子: 293
注册: 2000年5月
俺说说完全个人的感性的不十分全面的体会,小钢炮的焦外成像不是很好.不如旧的手动70-150那个头.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
版主
泡网分: 70.488
主题: 135
帖子: 11425
注册: 2000年7月
狂笑一千回!俺的小钢炮是最古老的那一款!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
这里也要开表彰会?

真是没有自我批评的精神!

只好等我买了小钢炮再说话了。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
老坛泡菜
泡网分: 43.573
主题: 71
帖子: 2771
优质内容勋章
幸福支架:不怕,砖来了用(镜)头接着,还不行再加上支架!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: 31.71
主题: 14
帖子: 395
注册: 2000年4月
F101:如果MM的小点在小钢炮的极限表现能力之内,那么当然也可以拍的很清楚的。。。。。
(不好,快跑,砖头来了。。。。。。)

--------------------------------
我是N家的,我喜欢小钢炮,也喜欢180
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
老坛泡菜
泡网分: 43.573
主题: 71
帖子: 2771
优质内容勋章
WD50在那边点了个火儿,烧得正旺。换了个名“进不来”,又在这边点火儿!
——进不来你还点火儿,要是让你进来了,你还会怎么样?还不翻了天?!
NND,俺用小钢炮拍的MM,没加柔焦,俺硬是没敢给人家照片——脸上的小点一个比一个清楚!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 89.084
主题: 225
帖子: 8686
注册: 2000年4月
内容贡献勋章 优质内容勋章
咋能和135/2,105/2,180/2.8比呢?
我说的是在光圈开放附近. 就因该比比这一点, 比f/8时的表现,
没有一四.
它的望远段的对比度, 色彩都不尽理想, 但是, 想想它是变焦镜头,
也就罢了.
不比不知道.

(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
老色虎:我就是WD50,是因为PASSWORD的问题才重新注册了个名字。专门有个帖子说明。

我出XB的※※会的帖子是想真正了解XB。只是,大家那样跟帖可不是我管得了的。也是有些N家的在那个帖里有情绪,我才出这个帖子,让N家也有个说话地方。

小钢炮我是用过的,不错。但XB在公司里没人有,我才想了解一下。我不是N家也不是C家,应算P家吧。

但我有几点想说:
  1、论坛是大家交流的地方,不是吵架,更不好人身攻击;

2、N和C各有广大用户,当然各有长处。但针对每一种镜头或相机,还是可以讨论的。

3、说出自己用过的器材的优缺点,可以给我们这些没有用过的(正想买)的一些帮助。(我在XB的帖里说了不少听到的XB的问题)。

4、对自己没有用过的东西,最好不要因为品牌喜好乱发言,以免误导。

…
  不好,闻到火药味了。停!!

有用过小钢炮的没有…
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: 45.672
主题: 37
帖子: 4106
kao! 太好了,又有得斗?
第一、别人的评价一代不如一代!(怎么那帮子欧美的傻冒最近...?
)
第二、声势明显不如XB! 什么俗话说N家的手动、C家的自动,N家的广角、C家的长焦那!从那价格也能看出来,没有小白NB!
第三、退100000步讲,就算其实和XB不相上下8,能跟135/2DC、105/2DC、af180/2.8比相应焦段的像质么?呵呵!

没用过,其他的缺点由大虾们来说!不要成了歌功颂德就好!

咦,进步来就是WD50什么的8?用心险恶啊!

------------------
深入地开展批评和自我批评!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集