正序浏览
主题图片汇总
主题内检索
泡菜
泡网分: 0
主题: 22
帖子: 764
注册: 2003年5月
It is such a wonderful place, like in the dream.
I am impressed by the American outing spirits of building the 2,200 miles long Appalachian Trail. And I met an old man who walked the whole trail part by part in 10 years with his old dog.

Here is a picture of me by a friend. I like it.

[2003-07-10 13:45 补充如下]

All pictures were taken with elan7 and ef50mm f1.4.

This is the longest sunset I have ever seen.

不合规外链图片,不直接显示,谨慎点击

the fog formed kind of lake there. but unfortunately I didn't get the UV and CPL with me.

不合规外链图片,不直接显示,谨慎点击

the dog hiking with us. Very kind and open.

不合规外链图片,不直接显示,谨慎点击

the other dog with us. It is a ditched dog; too old to get socialized with human. Failed to live with two other owners because her afraid of human. But her current owner is very kind and patient. They are doing well but the dog was still away from strangers. We can see the struggle in her heart that she long for human care but is afraid. We cannot see her in her eyes; she will run away. But very pleasantly, after three days of the trip, we can touch her and even kiss her on the forehead. Amazing…(BTW: she looks exactly like a Hyena.

不合规外链图片,不直接显示,谨慎点击

I like these gentle colors. But the composition can be improved.

不合规外链图片,不直接显示,谨慎点击

a chellenge of he light meter. But I think my elan7 is doing well. f1.4, 1 sec in center weighted mode (the result of spot metering is 1.5 sec and the result of evaluative metering is 0.5 sec).

不合规外链图片,不直接显示,谨慎点击

登录后可直接显示原图
相关标签: Fog CPL Spot composition
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
浏览:4770 回帖:27
第 1 页 / 共 1 页
游客没有回帖权限
泡菜
Shit! Three replies and I made three mistakes. (I think the slow internet connection made me nervous.) The correct ones are:

climb the mountain high...

a time to be proud, even if it is a dog...

(more than 2,200 miles)
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
Shit! Three replies and I get three mistake. (I think the slow internet connection made me nervous.) The correct ones:

climb the mountain high...

a time to be proud, even if it is a dog...

(more than 2,200 miles)
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
climb to the mountain high...
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
a time to be proud, even if it is dog...
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
nothing special. I just recently developed an unfinished roll from the Roan Mountain. I met this man when I was out in the mountain. He finished the Appalachian Trail (more than 1,200 miles) in 10 years with his dog. I respect him a lot.
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
我们国画的意境的确是要“用心去体会”。是的,俺会谨记在心。。。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
版主
泡网分: 95.13
主题: 74
帖子: 10344
注册: 2002年1月
不知你发现没有?西方风光摄影讲究精致,精美;东方讲究神韵,意境,当然不反对清晰等,但首要的是要有诗一般的逸韵,活的灵魂,很多大写意的中国山水画其实不讲究象什么,西方现代派绘画业是追求于古典不同的表现方式,摄影同理,俺想。。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
thanks. there are taken in three days. some of the pictures are taken when I was hiking. I cannot mount the camera on my tripod so I have to use large apertures, which made the pictures blurred in the foreground.

by the way, the aperture range of my ef50mm f1.4 if from f1.4 to f22. if I shall use the smallest aperture to abtain the best depth of field, should I use f16, f19 or f22? it seems that the f22 is not so sharp although it provides better DOF. thanks.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
版主
泡网分: 95.13
主题: 74
帖子: 10344
注册: 2002年1月
俺很喜欢云雾缭绕的气氛,风光片光是风光倚旎亮丽,看起来甜甜的,单缺乏韵味,你的PP有些味道。是同一天拍的吗?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
I need some advice on the pictures I uploaded here. In these situations, I mean there is a small bright part in the picture and sometimes there is a small dark part too, how can use the exposure compensation? Or maybe what kind of meter I should use on my elan7?

thanks...
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
sorry, I forgot to put this in the fog section. it is more of my favorite style.
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
The last moment of sunset...
[Victoon 编辑于 2003-07-13 06:03]
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
Well, I know you guys have already tired of the fog. But that is, I think, what the Roan Mountain are. Anyway, this is the last one.

morning..,
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
fog moving...
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
the fog is moving from a valley to another...
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
fog
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
The following pictures show the fog in the Roan Mountain. And if you pay attention, there is some wood stand on the ground with a white spot on it. That means you are on the Appalachian Trail.
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
The American hikers are very environmental friendly. They change they path frequently to avoid the damage to the earth.
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
To 黑叟:
Thanks for your information, though I am still on the DUAL III side.

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures but I am not really experienced in these heavy fog situations. And the scan is totally horrible. So I will just upload some pictures to show what is up there.

This one I think is the ““胡志明”小道” 翔宇mentioned.
[Victoon 编辑于 2003-07-13 05:51]
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: -0.001
主题: 95
帖子: 6178
注册: 2000年9月
来张这条TRAIL的,在VERMONT绿山中的一段。
就是这么一条看上去不错的路,结果走进去差点儿没走出来...
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 53.497
主题: 80
帖子: 6250
注册: 2002年11月
优质内容勋章
I did not either two years ago. Just cross the fingers that you would not do it.

There was a thread here detailed with epson 2450 discussions. Flip a few pages might get you there. A decent film scanner shall be equipped with Digital ICE at least, which will drastically lower its scanning speed. Moreover, it is very much up to your CPU and RAM in your computer and the interface between the computer and the scanner.

another 2cents
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
That sounds promising, although I don’t foresee I will get any medium format system in near future.
I wonder how fast the 2450 can be. (The dual III is 30s/picture.) And is it quiet?
Something I don’t like about the flatbed scanner is that it's very hard to keep the negative right on the coordinate; they are always tilted.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 53.497
主题: 80
帖子: 6250
注册: 2002年11月
优质内容勋章
Victoon,
an option is to get an Epson 2450 flatbed scanner, which is pretty decent in every aspects for both films and pictures. In addition, it can scan in medium format neg/slide that is a big plus in two years assuming you are not happy with 135 format anymore then. The cost is even lower than the one you mentioned here in the previous message if you go to http://www_epson_com. The shipping is free for you.

I have a nikon LS-2000 film scanner and a Nikon D100. More worse, I bought a Kiev 645 a while ago and realised an Epson 2450 was some sort of necessarity for me.

my 2cents
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
Thanks. You guys are really encouraging.
I was impressed how bad the digital scan from clarkcolor_com can be. It wasn’t good. And it is just getting worse and worse now. I was wondering if I should get a DUAL III. It seems now I should seriously think about it. But I was kind of frustrated. I would appreciate if you guys can give me some advice on digitize my pictures. Here is my situation: I was absolutely waiting for the price of 10D level DSLRs dropping to around $900. (I wish it will happen in two years.) But before that, I shall stick with film stuff. My question is does the film scanner ($280) worth the money for these two year before I can get a DSLR? I don’t actually shoot tons of pictures. So, a stepping-back solution is I get the film scanner and stick with film for at least three years. I mean, I never use my camera as a machine gun anyway. So, film can still provide a good price/performance ratio for me.

Any comments?

[Victoon 编辑于 2003-07-11 12:39]
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 27.453
主题: 10
帖子: 346
注册: 2003年2月
Can anyone give me some information about it? I am interesting in it. Thanks.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: -0.001
主题: 95