正序浏览
主题图片汇总
主题内检索
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 41.621
主题: 35
帖子: 5105
注册: 2002年5月
朋友的一台EOS5,经过一次并不严重的碰撞后,内置闪光灯升不起来了,按下闪光灯按钮后没有任何动静,不知道是电子故障还是机械故障,那位朋友有过修理的经验请指教,可能的话打算自己动手。

多谢!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
浏览:1481 回帖:9
第 1 页 / 共 1 页
游客没有回帖权限
泡菜
泡网分: 0
主题: 3
帖子: 42
注册: 2002年3月
up
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
示意图
登录后可直接显示原图
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
这是我在www_photo_net上找到的:

Canon EOS A2/A2E/5...How To Fix Pop-up Flash___Informational

EOS A2/A2E/5 Hot Shoe Diagram

One complaint about the A2/A2E/5 EOS cameras is the occasionaly the pop-up flash will get stuck...the camera system is fooled into thinking there is an external flash in the hot shoe and the pop-up will not pop-up. This is too good of a camera to reject over this simple problem. Also, now the command dial can be replaced if it breaks without a major cost repair.

The problem on the pop-up flash is with two tiny micro switches that get stuck in the tiny holes they move up and down in. One or both gets stuck down, closes with switch, and the camera is fooled into thinking that there is a flash in the hot shoe.

Thanks to Jim Strutz and Vitaly Kirvoy (photo_net members) I was given information on how to readjust these switches easily and quickly. I want to pass this along.

Look at the diagram above. Use a sharp thin pin or tiny flat head jeweler's screwdriver, and insert the point under the thin metal plate, pointing the pin toward the lens at the tiny hole which locks your Canon flash to the hot shoe. Lift this plate up. I didn't lift it up at first and that's where I had a problem! It will come up easily...stupid me! Lifting it up will release the cover plate and you can slide it back and off the hot shoe. You will then see a couple of screws. These hold the hot shoe mechanism on the camera. You will NOT need to take off the hot shoe assembly...don't do that! Simply loosen the screws slightly with a jeweler's screwdrive (which all of us should buy!), so the hot shoe mechanism can be moved slightly. Look under the flash shoe guides and you will see very tiny plunger like switches. These must move up and down in the holes freely. The holes are very tiny and these plunger micro switches will get stuck in time. Just move the hot shoe around a bit until they pop back up. Then, with the pin or screwdriver, be sure they move up and down freely...use good light and look closely at them. Retighten the screws and put the metal cover back on, and your flash should work again.

Disclaimer: If you are uncomfortable doing this yourself, take it to a repair shop, but, believe it or not, when this happend to mine, I could not find a repair shop that knew how to fix it (!) or they wanted to fool me into believing that this would be a big bucks repair item!

Try it if you are good with tools.

-- Todd Fredrick , July 16, 2000; 01:24 P.M. Eastern
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 41.621
主题: 35
帖子: 5105
注册: 2002年5月
朋友的这台已修好,本地佳能专修,180元,一夜.确是机械故障,具体不详,但肯定很简单.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 28.998
帖子: 298
注册: 2002年9月
我以前的那台EOS5有过和这一样的毛病,过了一阵子又自己好了,时好时坏,后来换了底下一快板花了600元,再后来被偷了,看来EOS5此处也是事故多发区,有必要叫CANON公司来解释一下.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 26.444
主题: 11